Our goal is to meet the educational and career needs of our students. Educational and career planning services are available during regular school hours throughout the school term.
The Student Services counsellor will help students to:
- select appropriate courses to meet graduation and post-secondary requirements
- determine their status in relation to achieving a graduation diploma
- complete college/university applications
- locate information on how to finance a post-secondary education
- identify their educational/career goals
- develop effective time management, organizational, study and job search skills
We look forward to helping you reach your educational and career goals.
For more information, contact Shilpa Mehta-Jones (Coordinator, Educational & Career Planning) at: