- If seeking agency funding for tuition, a $50 non-refundable deposit is required with application.
- If paying the tuition personally, a $150 non-refundable deposit is required with application.
- Deposit is payable in Money Order (payable to the DSBN), Cash, Visa, or MasterCard. NO PERSONAL CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED AS DEPOSITS. This will be deducted from total fees.
- September – June (38 weeks)
- Minimum 25 hours/week
Tuition & Materials Fees
- Tuition Fee = $1,400
- Materials Fee = $ 350 (non-refundable)
- Total Fees = $1,750
Other Purchases Not Included in Tuition or Materials Fee
- Police Check = $15.00
- Shoes = $50.00
- Immunization = $ 0.00 - $100.00
- Total = $65.00 - $100.00
For Inquiries regarding Information Sessions or Registration, please email
or call 905-687-7000 for details.
Mandatory information sessions are held in March, April and May for prospective students to gain information about the program. All applicants will attend a mandatory interview to be selected into the program..
Upcoming Information Session Dates for 2018 - 2019 Program Intake
Lifetime Learning Centre and Port Colborne High School:
- March 21, 2018 at 1:00 pm
- April 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
- May 16, 2018 at 1:00 pm
- March 21, 2018 at 6:00 pm
- April 18, 2018 at 6:00 pm
- May 16, 2018 at 6:00 pm
No appointment necessary to attend information sessions